Zilog z80 to Motorola 6809 Transcode – Part 004 – The character set

Not much to post but I’ve decided to go with leaving all the characters and sprites true to their arcade version instead of scaling them and use the vertical scrolling technique while playing…  I fought with decoding the graphics characters for hours but . I finally got them in a format the CoCo 3 can use.  See the picture below, I’ll have to work out the colour/palette info later.

screen-shot-2017-01-04-at-3-51-07-pm

Next to fight with converting the sprites to CoCo 3 format…

Advertisements
This entry was posted in CoCo Programming. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s