Zilog z80 to Motorola 6809 Transcode – Part 007 – Character display is working

I’ve made more progress over the last few days…  I have Pac Man text characters working and it runs as far as the test grid now all being displayed properly…  I’ve decided to not keep the original ROMS in their location anymore as it takes up too much RAM.  I’m transcoding the z80 into 6809 and moving the related data and pointers for each routine as I go.  The screen shot below doesn’t look like much but it’s very cool to me.  🙂

screen-shot-2017-01-10-at-10-44-45-pm

Advertisements
This entry was posted in CoCo Programming. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s